Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
Install/Service Junior Mechanic
A leading elevator and accessibility installation company is seeking technicians to join our fast-paced, growing business. Candidates must have an outgoing personality, work well with others and have a can-do attitude.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Assists to install or service elevators or lifts, using required (self-supplied) hand tools
- Moving and raising components, using hoists, dollies or other equipment provided
- Performs other duties as business needs
- Updating daily work communications
- Maintain tools, vehicles, and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order
- Responsible for a clean and hazard free work area throughout the entire day
- Use and maintain safety equipment on job sites
Education, Skills & Qualifications required include:
- High School graduate
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience a plus, but not required. Will train.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Computer and technology aptitude
- Must supply own tools
*Must be able to climb, stoop, bend, kneel, crawl, and stand for long periods at a time
*Ability to lift up to +/- 150 lbs and carry for short distance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prompt regular attendance
- Customer Focused
- Team Player
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Hours are generally Monday – Friday 6 am to 3 pm. Occasional overtime and Saturdays may be required to meet business needs.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Benefits include health insurance, paid holiday and vacation, 401K.